Saturday, March 6, 2010

My Travel Plans

AHH! I am so excited. I am finally beginning to finalize my travel plans so here is what I have so far:

March 12-14: Prague
March 27-31: London
March 31-April 4: Dublin
April 4- April 6: Edinburgh
April 6-11: Denmark + Sweden
April 11-14: Back to Vienna with Heather :)
April 14 - 19: *Potentially* Zurich

April 30 - May 2: Bruges
May 2 -4: Amsterdam
May 4-6: Berlin

Then in May (in between my one class every Tuesday) I want to make time to travel to the following:

Nice, Provence, Rome, Sicily, Madrid, Barcelona, Ibiza, Athens, Mykonos island

And then, when my parents arrive I am finally going to travel Austria.
Mom + Dad .. I have found a really cheap way to travel to Graz, Salzburg and Innsbruck - places that I think you will absolutely love and it`ll be fun for us to travel together.
I`m thinking end of June until July 11 (when I have to be back in Canada)

Anyways, if you have any other suggestions of places I absolutely HAVE to see, let me know :)
**I really wanted to visit Instanbul, but I think I may need to apply for a visa......so I might save this one for later

XOXO

p.s. and HAPPY BIRTHDAY MONICA YE!! love you and miss you

No comments:

Post a Comment