Friday, March 26, 2010

Off to London

So I am off to London - tres excited. I`m going to meet Jess and we`re going to have the time of our lives!

It`s a little weird though that I`m also somewhat sad at this moment. I`ve finalyyyy begun falling in love with exchange in Vienna. Albeit some classes are more of a pain in the buttox than schulich and sometimes drama occurs in the dorm... I love it and I know I will have a hard time coming back

I just have to remember to cherish everyyyy single moment :)

Anyways, talk sooon!

This video is mostly for my parents too see my lovely face haha. Sorry that it is so scattered and doesn`t really have much content - things have been extremely busy here.
xox

p.s. I`ll also post pictures once my friend sends them I haven`t quite taken my camera out with me lately




This picture is from the Int`l dinner. Thats Herman (Netherlands) and Katrina (Australia) and the lovely dish Herman is pointing to is what we brought to the International dinner. Note the contents: Tomato and cucumber salad + Chicken nuggets and French fries :) Go us! haha
p.s. It actually was extremely delicious

No comments:

Post a Comment