Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Ideas for Cooking on a budget??

Friends...I`m either going to become extremely skinny because my groceries consist of water, granola bars and low-fat yogurt, or I`m going to become a balloon because at dinner I eat out because I`m too tired (aka lazy) to cook.

So I decided that instead of whining I should enlist your help. What are some easy to make meals that wont cost me a lot (meaning a few ingredients and less than 30 min to prepare)?!
If you`re bored and feel like coming to my rescue, please reply haha

Thanx yo. and I`ll be uploading some more videos tonight =)

xoxoxoxoxoo

3 comments:

  1. ummm sandwiches? :)
    & pasta lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. What type of kitchen do you have? I like making things like shephard's pie or casserole . . . It takes 40 minutes (30 of which it's just sitting the oven) but it lasts for a long time so you don't have to make dinner every night :) Plus you can just get frozen vegetables to throw in so you don't have to go grocery shopping as often.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I make the best pasta!!.. I think its because I boil the best water ;) haha
    Oh boy I`m actually getting good though :)

    In the morning, I have eggs - over-easy :)
    Lunch time - either soup or a sandwich + fruit
    Dinner time - Pasta, or chicken, or fish

    see I`m surviving lol
    I made these friends tho who are from Greece and they are THE best cooks. So once a week, I`m going to cook with them to learn some new recipes :)

    ReplyDelete