Thursday, February 11, 2010

Vienna day 2

So I just realized I dont sound too happy / I didn`t really say anything too positive in this video. Truth is..I still have yet to be wowed by Vienna. I also dont think it helps that ever since the airplane was descending down to land, my ears have been stuffed like crazy...and my cold has not gotten any better. If I still feel sick by ...hmm tomorrow..I will go see a doctor I promise (I`m just not sure where lol)

Anyways, I`m finally going to meet all of the exchange students tomorrow!
Then on Saturday we`re going on a trip to Lower Vienna (Melk and Krems) so that should cheer me up :)


3 comments:

  1. sabrina..! you should have been more attentive when i was trying to teach you german!!
    also jetzt, bist du verrückt! :)
    te uibesk!! (even though you're a silly girl)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey! I was just flying to vancouver, and one girl also had a cold on the plane and her ears killed after we landed, when they went to first aid they told her that since you have a cold and your pressure is already off balance, your ears don't adjust as properly. At least you are not the only one. this blog is great! keep it up xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Niki..ich spreche nicht gut deutsch. But I`m tryiiiing lol. Ich liebe dich :)

    Darya..I saw your Vancouver pictures.. Looks like you had so much fun!! My ear is all better now too so no worries :) :)

    ReplyDelete